Christopher B. Holmes serves as Hackett Feinberg’s Chief Operating Officer and is a member of the firm’s Management Team.
He is responsible for overseeing all business operations including finance, human resources, information technology, business development, marketing, and facilities, as well as leading a broad range of change initiatives.
An experienced finance and management professional, Chris previously served for 11 years as Accounting Manager and Chief Financial Officer for a mid-size Boston law firm. Prior to that, he was the Director of Finance and Chief Financial Officer for two other professional services firms in the greater Boston area.
- B.A., Babson College, 1991
- President-elect, Association of Legal Administrators Boston Chapter
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators
- Member, Amesbury, MA Parks & Recreation Commission
- CMA, Institute of Management Accountants, 2012