At Hackett Feinberg, our Condominium Law team provides the full array of services involved in the acquisition, financing, development, and operation of new and existing condominium projects.
Over the past few years, we have successfully completed the acquisition, creation, and conversion of several commercial, mixed-use, affordable housing, and residential condominium projects.
Our clients include affordable housing developers, nonprofit organizations, lending institutions, tax credit investors, individual owners, condominium association boards, and property management companies. We handle all aspects of the condominium legal process, including the:
- Creation and review and amendment of condominium governance documents such as the Master Deed, Declaration of Trust, and Bylaws
- Preparation and negotiation of condominium reciprocal easement agreements, covenants, conditions and restrictions of use, development, construction contracts, and utility agreements
- Analysis and resolution of title and survey issues of the condominium project site
- Creation of special purpose unit owner entities and preparation of corporate governance documents
- Review and negotiation of condominium site acquisition, construction, and permanent financing
- Negotiation and review of affordable housing condominium primary and secondary resource financing and management agreements
- Negotiation and issuance of condominium owners’ and lenders’ title insurance policies and special coverage endorsements
- Review of condominium architectural floor plans and surveyor site plans
- Drafting and recording of unit sale documents
- Drafting of condominium management and marketing agreements
- Advising condominium associations on transition turnover, operational issues, authority and decision making, annual meetings and budgets, common area improvements and financing, and unit owner dispute resolution
Let’s Get to Work!
To learn more about how we can help, please contact Angel Mozina or Lauren Ruggles at 617.422.0200.