Sarah Wegman concentrates her practice on representation of commercial real estate clients with a particular focus on transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, permitting/licenses including zoning and liquor, land use and development, leases, title insurance, condominium formation and restructuring, 1031 exchanges, property tax abatements, designation or removal of land parcels from Chapter designation, and resolution of complex title encumbrances.
Sarah also represents commercial lenders for acquisition financing, refinancing, loan modifications, construction, and SBA 504 and 7(a) Loans. Sarah is certified by the National Association of Development Companies to provide expedited Small Business Association 504 Loan closings.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2011
- B.A., cum laude, St. John Fisher College, 2008
- Member, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Boston and CREW Programming Committee
- Member, REBA (Real Estate Bar Association) Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star 2021-2023