Bisera Thaci is a business attorney concentrating her practice in commercial lending, commercial real estate financing, loan foreclosure and workouts, and affordable housing and community development.
Bisera represents banks and other financial institutions, nonprofit organizations, and state and local government agencies in structuring and documenting commercial and real estate finance transactions.
Prior to joining Hackett Feinberg, Bisera worked in the commercial lending department at Bank of America, N.A. where she assisted with the due diligence and documentation of commercial and industrial loans and worked on closings for the small business, business banking, and middle market portfolios originated across the country. She also assisted in the review of taxable and tax-exempt lending facilities to government entities and agencies in the areas of healthcare, higher education, power and energy, and affordable housing and community development.
Earlier in her career, Bisera practiced as a corporate lawyer in Albania, where she advised clients on corporate, commercial, administrative, real estate, and tax matters.
Outside of Hackett Feinberg, Bisera is an adjunct professor at Boston University School of Law where she teaches a course on “Commercial Lending” in the Graduate Program in Banking and Financial Law.
- LL.M., Banking and Financial Law, Boston University School of Law, 2019
- LL.B., University of Tirana School of Law, 2010
- Member of the Board of Directors, Albanian-American Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts
- Member, American Bar Association