Brent W. Barringer concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and real estate lending, banking, and general corporate matters.
His practice includes the representation of banks and other financial institutions, corporations, developers, nonprofit organizations, and governmental and quasi-governmental agencies. Brent’s areas of focus include Search Fund Lending, Private Equity Lending and Mergers, and Acquisitions.
Brent also focuses his practice in the areas of tax and estate planning. His practice includes representing individuals, closely-held businesses, estates and trusts, with a special focus on tax planning.
After graduating from law school, Brent worked at a Boston law firm, where he served as Managing Attorney of the Estate Planning Department. Prior to joining Hackett Feinberg, Brent worked as an associate in the Business, Tax and Estate Planning Group of another Boston law firm.
Brent resides in Charlestown with his wife Andrea and son Parker.
- LL.M., Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center, 2002
- J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2001
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross, 1998
- Lecturer on Estate Planning
- Legal Expert, Channel 56 News at 10
- Christopher Sean Hayes Scholarship, Suffolk University Law School