Angel concentrates her practice in commercial real estate and corporate law, with a special focus on development, complex title matters, and finance.
Angel has also litigated in various divisions of the Massachusetts District Court, Superior Court, Housing Court, and the Appellate Tax Board.
Angel represents developers, institutional lenders, nonprofit organizations, governmental and quasi-governmental agencies, landlords, and tenants in all aspects of finance, development, title, land use, and leasing.
Angel also represents mixed-use, affordable housing, and private market condominium developers, lenders, and associations with condominium creation, conversion, and amendments, financing, governance, and insurance matters, ownership turnover, property management agreements, trustees’ obligations, and owner and fee disputes.
Angel resides with her husband and son in the Greater Boston area, where they are active with pro-bono work, local initiatives, and electorate matters.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2007
- Jurisprudence Award for Secured Transactions
- Distinguished Oral Advocate
- Distinguished Brief
- B.A., cum laude, Mount Holyoke College, 2000
- Sigma Iota Rho
- Board of Directors, Albanian American Bar Association
- Past Co-Chair, Condominium Law and Practice Section, The Real Estate Bar Association
- Former Member, Boston Bar Association Annual Meeting Steering Committee
- Member, the Real Estate Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Represented non-profit groups in acquisition and construction/development projects
- Represented non-profit group in mixed-use and affordable housing condominium acquisition and development
- Represented developer in office, retail, 40B housing and senior community living 150-acre condominium development.
- Represented developer in acquisition and refinancing of three industrial commercial sites.
- Represented developer in multiple-lender financing of office, retail and hotel development.
- Represented owner in multi-million-dollar sale of medical practice complex and renegotiation of pre-sale office leases.
- Representation of owner of large apartment complex, shopping center and office building at the Boards of Assessors and Appellate Tax Board.
- Representation of many commercial tenants in retail and office leases.
- REBA News
- MCLE, Inc.
- New England Real Estate Journal
- Boston Globe
- Why Do We Care About? Series
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women in Real Estate, New England Real Estate Journal
- Honoree, Top Women in Law, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Honoree, Most Valuable Partner, Volunteer Lawyers Project